Sometimes it's hard to know what to say when someone is affected by cancer, but these cards help show your love and support.
With Hallmark’s new American Cancer Society card collection, ACS and Hallmark are joining forces to help people communicate compassionately about a cancer diagnosis.
Due in part to our partnership with CVS, Hallmark has a new line of thoughtfully designed cards specifically for those who are fighting cancer. Only available at CVS, Hallmark will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society for every card purchased from Sunday, August 4 through Saturday, August 24, up to $50,000.
The card collection will be available beyond August.
Sample card messages include (cover/inside):
- We are not what happens to us/No matter what the circumstances are that might make you feel otherwise, you're still the same wonderful person everyone knows and loves – and we're all rooting for you.
- Grateful doesn't even begin to cover it/For helping on this journey, for all you do for those around you. Thank you.
- Cancer Free/This deserves to be celebrated. Congrats!
- It's hard to know what to say/But I can say this…If you want to talk, I'm here to listen. I'm here for whatever you need.
- You're a fighter/I know you, and I know your courage and strength will see you through this.
Hallmark is dedicated to creating a more emotionally connected world and developing products that make a genuine difference in every day lives. By purchasing a card for someone you care about who is affected by cancer, Hallmark is helping us make a difference in the lives of those on their cancer journey.
The new Hallmark American Cancer Society cards are a thoughtful way for someone to show support for the fighters in their life. If you know a fighter, stop by your local CVS store to buy an encouraging card for them today.