Don't miss a day of live videos, prize giveaways, and more!
Join us for this virtual anniversary celebration of Relay Across the USA on Tuesday, September 10, as we look back at the impact our cancer-fighting efforts have made around the country. The virtual anniversary celebration will take place starting at 8:35 a.m. ET on Tuesday, September 10, through this Facebook event.
Staff and volunteers are asked to join the event on Facebook and to help promote it through social media.
Here is the schedule. All times are Eastern.
- 8:35 a.m. LIVE from Washington DC - 35 Years!
- 9:35 a.m. Hope Lodge Highlight
- 10:35 a.m. Fundraising with Facebook
- 11:35 a.m. Fall Fundraising Challenge Reveal
- 12:35 p.m. LIVE from Washington DC - Relay USA
- 1:35 p.m. Mission: HPV Cancer Free
- 2:35 p.m. All Star & Grand Club Recognition
- 3:35 p.m. Luminaria Spotlight
- 4:35 p.m. Global Relay For Life
- 5:35 p.m. LIVE from Washington DC -ACS CAN
- 6:35 p.m. FUNdraising App
- 7:35 p.m. Fundraising Outside the Box
- 8:35 p.m. LIVE from Washington DC - Lights of Hope
Ways people can TAKE ACTION!
Help build a strong foundation to the start of the next Relay season so we can continue to fund our mission and make the American Cancer Society more impactful in leading the fight against cancer in your community.
To join the celebration and/or see a full schedule of events, visit RelayForLife.org/Kickoff or 2020 Relay For Life Kickoff event on Facebook.
If you have any questions, contact Hannah Fielder, senior manager, constituent development.