Relay participants encouraged to start earning Relay Rewards today!
Once again, Relay For Life participants have the opportunity to earn Relay Rewards - points for fundraising and for taking specific actions that lead to more fundraising and engagement with the American Cancer Society.
The Relay Rewards incentive program allows our Relay participants to earn branded merchandise that recognizes their hard work and commitment to the Relay For Life movement.
The point system is mostly driven by individual fundraising. Volunteers earn one point for every dollar raised that is credited to their personal fundraising page on their event website. Volunteers can also earn up to 50 additional points by taking specific actions.
Once a volunteer has reached 250 points, the lowest point total needed to redeem for Relay Rewards, they will receive an email letting them know of their achievement and how to log on to ShopRelayRewards.org to check their point balance, browse, redeem, and earn more points.
This Relay Rewards program has many benefits to the organization and Relay For Life volunteers, including:
- Building affinity and loyalty to our organization and Relay For Life
- Motivating volunteers to raise more funds by not only incentivizing them to reach the next level of the program, but also to reach goals within each level of the program
- Rewarding volunteers for their fundraising success and taking actions that help to increase fundraising
- Giving volunteers the flexibility to spend their points however they wish, whether it's on one item or multiple items
- Allowing volunteers to rollover any leftover points if they register for the next year’s event by the end of the calendar year (Jan – Aug events). Fall event participants (Sept. – Dec.) have until April 1 to register for the next year’s event.
For more information, please reference visit