Thousands of past and current participants, team leaders, sponsors, and supporters tuned into the first-ever nationwide virtual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Kickoff which streamed live on Tuesday, August 11.
- Host and emcee: Marquetta Bryan, Georgia Area Board Chair
- Carmen Guerra, MD, MSCE, ACS, Inc. Board scientific officer, will speak to breast cancer disparities and our health equity work.
- Personal stories from breast cancer survivors Latashia Agelink and Shannon Vick
- Interview with ACS-funded breast cancer researcher Darren Roblyer, PhD
- Kris Kim, chief operating officer, will share an ACS leadership message.
The replay is available on Facebook, YouTube, and makingstrideswalk.org.
We envision a future where our daughters – our children – will no longer live with the threat of breast cancer. Unfortunately, their future is at risk. We can’t and won’t allow progress to be put on hold because of COVID-19. At risk are more and better treatments and discoveries that will improve and save lives.