Although the school year for most students was impacted by COVID-19, high school and college Relay For Life events throughout the nation did not stop raising critical funds for our mission. Our campus top performers have collectively raised $3,068,175!
In this video
, our CEO Gary Reedy
,shares his appreciation to our top performing events especially during this difficult year.
The top performing events (listed below) have a lot to be proud of including:
- College events: Raised $1,953,192.
- High school events: Raised $854,992.
- Growth events: Raised $137,431, growing $68,053 year over year (49.5% growth).
- Facebook Fundraising: Events with a high utilization of Facebook Fundraisers raised $122,560, with $57,934 of those dollars from Facebook Fundraising (47.3%).
- ACS Fundraising App: A high school event in Kansas had 569 registered participants, with 204 using the fundraising app (35.9%). This is high utilization of the app.
Below are the top performing college and high school events – in no particular order – for the 2020 Relay For Life season. The full list of campus top performers can be found here.
Top 15 Revenue Grossing College Relays
- University of Michigan (MI)
- Northeastern University (MA)
- Saint Anselm College (NH)
- SUNY Geneseo (NY)
- Saint Louis University (MO)
- Washington University in Saint Louis (MO)
- Florida International University (FL)
- Florida State University (FL)
- University of Georgia (GA)
- Elon University (NC)
- San Juan Estudiantil (PR)
- University of South Carolina (SC)
- James Madison University (VA)
- Virginia Tech (VA)
- University of Oklahoma (OK)
Top 6 Revenue Grossing High School Relays
- Father Ryan (TN)
- District 88 Youth (IL)
- Elizabeth (NJ)
- Union County Vocational Tech Schools (NJ)
- Blue Valley Youth (KS)
- Mission San Jose High School (CA)
Top 3 Year-Over-Year Growth
- University of Vermont (VT)
- Boise State (ID)
- University of Iowa (IA)
- Grand Valley State University (MI)
- Longwood University (VA)
ACS Fundraising App Adoption