We have exciting news to share! Our Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks will be in person, and you are invited to join your local Making Strides Against Breast Cancer regional kickoff.
During this program, attendees will learn a bit more about plans to rejoin forces in person this fall, be inspired by compelling personal stories, and hear from our CEO Dr. Karen Knudsen. You will also see a familiar face hosting the program, our own Desiree Berenguer Carton, director, Regional Integrated Marketing.
Are you ready to rally, reunite, and raise funds for breast cancer research and programming in 2021? Save the date for your local kickoff!
- South Region: Wednesday, August 4 at 12 p.m. CT and 12 p.m. PT- Register here.
- North Central Region: Wednesday, August 4 at 11:30 a.m. CT - Register here.
- West Region: Thursday, August 5 at 7 p.m. PST - Register here.
- North Region: Tuesday, August 10 at 9 a.m. CST - Register here.
- Northeast Region: Thursday, August 12 at 8:30 a.m. ET - Register here.
- Southeast Regions: Thursday, August 19 at 12:30 p.m. ET - No RSVP required. Tune in on your state’s Making Strides Facebook page.
We hope the kickoff will inspire you to join us as a team leader!
There's no need to wait until the kickoff to form your team and begin fundraising. Visit MakingStridesWalk.org to join the movement now!