ACS is hosting online conversations this month and next to help us better support cancer caregivers.
The American Cancer Society wants to better understand how we can support people who provide care for a loved one with cancer, and we are hosting a series of confidential, paid online focus group conversations to learn more.
We’re looking to connect with African American or Black adults ages 18 and older who are currently providing care or have provided care in the past to someone with cancer.
Through these conversations, we are looking to understand:
- Participants’ experiences caring for someone with cancer
- Their unmet needs as a caregiver
- Opinions on how we can best meet caregiver needs
Here are the details:
- Location: Zoom
- Time commitment: 90 minutes or less
- Reward: $50 payable by check
- Confidential: No names will be used in our reporting and the information will not be shared with the person the participants cared for.
Here are the dates:
- Monday, August 30: 2 – 3:30 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, August 31: 5:30 – 7 p.m. EST
- Thursday, September 2: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, September 7: 5:30 – 7 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, September 14: 2 – 3:30 p.m. EST
- Tuesday, September 21: 5:30 – 7 p.m. EST
Here’s how to participate: Email Asher Beckwitt, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more - and share!
Read this recruitment flyer and feel free to share it.