Replay is available for 'A Conversation on Health Equity'.
ACS team members and volunteers were invited to attend a free virtual event hosted by KPMG titled, A Conversation on Health Equity, on Thursday, April 27. KPMG health equity leaders along with DE&I executives from three national public health non-profit organizations spoke about advancing health equity in our communities. Panelists included:
- Todd Ellis, Principal at KPMG
- Neisha Fredericks, Vice President Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at the National MS Society
- Meghan Hendery, Managing Director, Advisory at KPMG (Moderator)
- Gerald Johnson, Chief Diversity Officer at the American Heart Association
- Tawana Thomas-Johnson, Senior Vice President & Chief Diversity Officer, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at the American Cancer Society
If you’d like to revisit this conversation or promote the webinar with your network, please click here to access the shareable recording. You must enter your email to access the recording and if someone new is viewing, they must click ‘register now.'
Please contact Chris Way if you have any questions.