A change savvy individual understands why business change is constant and what they need to do to succeed in a changing environment. In our online "Change Savvy" webinar you will learn about the stages of organizational and personal change, how to support yourself and others, and strategize about how to thrive.
This webinar is being offered on the following dates:
- Saturday, July 15, 3 - 4:30 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, July 19, 10 - 11:30 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, July 25, 8 - 9:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, July 27, 2 - 3:30 p.m. ET
- Wednesday, August 2, 7 - 8:30 p.m. ET
- Tuesday, August 8, 8 - 9:30 p.m. ET
- Monday, August 14, 9 - 10:30 p.m. ET
- Saturday, August 19, 2 - 3:30 p.m. ET
- Thursday, August 24, 7 - 8:30 p.m. ET
- Monday, August 28, 1 - 2:30 p.m. ET
Sign up through the Volunteer Learning Center.
Our Volunteer Staff Partnership and Sharing Our Story classes are being refreshed. We'll let you know when they return.
These free training opportunities can help you build both personal and professional skills, in addition to helping you in your volunteer role at the Society. To locate these courses on the Volunteer Learning Center, view the Additional Learning Quick Links section on the right-hand side of the home page.