#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving and we need your help to break through the holiday noise and make ACS the charity of choice today, November 28!
This year, Mastercard® is generously matching donations on #GivingTuesday – dollar for dollar – up to $250,000 on cancer.org.
With the help of our match partner Mastercard®, we've set a goal to raise $1 million dollars on #GivingTuesday. We will activate our 2 million volunteers to be part of the million-dollar movement!
In addition, all donations made through Facebook Fundraisers on November 28 will be matched up to $1,000 per fundraiser or $50,000 per non-profit until the matching funds run out. Learn more.
Together, let's spread the message via our social networks that by choosing to donate to the American Cancer Society this #GivingTuesday, your money will go further and help more people, doubling your impact against cancer.
How you can help:
- Share ACS social media posts on your personal Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels.
- I'm so excited to join the @AmericanCancerSociety for #GivingTuesday this year. They've partnered with Mastercard to double every donation today (up to $250,000)! Will you help me raise funds to save lives from cancer? Every contribution makes a diﬀerence. cancer.org/givingtuesday
- Today, I'm proud to support the American Cancer Society for #GivingTuesday. You should, too, because all donations are doubled today thanks to Mastercard. It's a simple way to make a huge impact! cancer.org/givingtuesday
- Post updates promoting #GivingTuesday to local or event social media channels.
- Ask friends and family to donate and share.
- Leverage relationships with corporations, event sponsors, local businesses, and local influencers to promote the American Cancer Society as their "charity of choice" for Giving Tuesday.
Giving Tuesday activation:
- Digital advertising running 11/28
- Cancer.org homepage
- Landing page
- RelayForLife.org and Relay Nation updates
- MakingStridesWalk.org updates
- Direct response email