Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving and we need your help to break through the holiday noise and make ACS the charity of choice on November 28!
This year, Mastercard® is generously matching donations – dollar for dollar – up to $250,000 on cancer.org.
With the help of our match partner Mastercard®, we've set a goal to raise $1 million dollars on #GivingTuesday. We will activate our 2 million volunteers to be part of the million-dollar movement!
Together, let's spread the message via our social networks that by choosing to donate to the American Cancer Society this #GivingTuesday, your money will go further and help more people, doubling your impact against cancer.
How you can help, beginning Nov. 20:
- Share ACS social media posts on your personal Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram channels
- Post updates promoting Giving Tuesday to local or event social media channels
- Ask friends and family to donate and share
- Leverage relationships with corporations, event sponsors, local businesses, and local influencers to promote the American Cancer Society as their "charity of choice" for Giving Tuesday
Giving Tuesday activation:
- Digital advertising running 11/28
- Cancer.org homepage
- Special Giving Tuesday landing page on cancer.org
- RelayForLife.org and Relay Nation updates
- MakingStridesWalk.org updates
- Direct response email