Challenge runs until 11:59 p.m. Central time on Jan. 27
Let’s face it, the more friends and family you bring together for Relay For Life, the bigger impact the American Cancer Society has in the fight against cancer. More rides to treatment. More free nights of lodging for patients and caregivers. More breakthrough research. More hope for people you care about.
Here’s how this challenge works:
- Invite friends and family to register for an event from Friday, January 17, to Monday, January 27.
- The event you or your friends and family register for could win a prize package of giant Relay For Life-branded goodies like a tumble tower, four-in-a-row, corn hole, a selfie frame, and more.
- The top 10 events nationwide based on percentage of growth will receive prize packages. Plus, an additional 20 prize package winners will be drawn from all other events that grow by at least 25% (10 packages to events up to $149K and 10 to $150K+ events).
- Events must have a minimum of 25 participants at the beginning of the challenge on Friday, January 17, and reach 100 participants or more online registrations by 11:59 p.m. Central on Monday, January 27, to be eligible to win.
- Make sure all registrations are online, including the FUNdraising App. Those are the only ones that will count.
Here’s how you can help:
- Since word-of-mouth is our most powerful tool, join yourself and ask friends and family to join a Relay For Life team.
- Repost the social posts shared throughout the challenge from the national or local pages.