Proceeds will fund critical cancer research
The Dallas Cattle Baron’s Ball is hosting a premier raffle and online auction in lieu of its annual large gathering. All proceeds will fund our research program.
Registration for the online auction is live now at https://cbb20.givesmart.com. Bidding will open at 9 a.m. CST on Oct. 2 and ends at approximately 8 p.m. CST on Saturday, Oct. 17.
More than 200 packages, offering an array of luxury items, travel, local experiences, jewelry, and much more, are included in this year’s Cattle Baron’s Ball online auction. A few of the highlighted packages include:
- Get-a-way to a five-bedroom home in Aspen, Colorado, including airfare.
- Two tickets plus airfare to attend the 2021 U.S Open tennis tournament.
- In-home wine tasting and a trip to Napa Valley where you can create your own wine brand.
- Jersey and photo autographed by Dallas Maverick Luka Doncic.
- One-year golf membership at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Las Calinas
Raffle tickets can be purchased for a chance to win a luxury car from Park Place, $10,000 PlainsCapital Bank debit card, $15,000 shopping spree at NorthPark Center, watch from Eiseman Jewels and Breitling, and a no-waiting restaurant pass to Hillstone, R&D Kitchen, and The Honor Bar. The raffle will be held during a Facebook Live event on Saturday, Oct. 17, beginning at 7 p.m. CST. For details, visit https://cbb20.givesmart.com.
Known for being Dallas’ biggest party in the Fall, the Cattle Baron’s Ball raises nearly $4 million annually to help fund lifesaving cancer research. This year’s fundraising effort is projected to decline by more than 65% due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Since 1974, the Cattle Baron's Ball has raised $85 million for breakthrough cancer research. This is the first year in its history that we have been unable to host the event in person.