Through August 24, CVS Health® is engaging customers nationwide in its annual in-store, point-of-sale (POS) giving campaign in support of our breakthrough research, free lodging, free rides to treatment, and our live 24/7 cancer helpline.
The campaign, which kicked off August 4, gives customers the opportunity to donate at the registers of more than 8,000 CVS Pharmacy stores and MinuteClinics nationwide.
This multi-year, multi-dimensional agreement launched last year and raises money through direct charitable contributions through the annual POS campaign, with the opportunity to raise additional revenue through cause marketing sales promotions around select supplier products.
This year, CVS Pharmacy customers will notice:
- A new cause marketing initiative with Hallmark® that features an exclusive eight-card collection, developed to help CVS shoppers support family and friends going through a difficult time. For every Hallmark card purchased during the campaign, $1 will go towards our lifesaving mission, up to $50,000.
- In-store broadcasts about the partnership, featuring our Chief Cancer Control Officer Rich Wender, MD, and in-store promotional materials in seven major markets to prompt giving.
- CVS Health and ACS will both amplify the initiative through digital and social media campaigns.
Our volunteers and staff play an important role in this effort and are invited to support another successful campaign by:
- Donating in-store at your local CVS Health location during the August 4 – 24 campaign.
- Spreading the word on your preferred social media platforms by using the hashtag #AttackingCancerWithCVS:
- Share the ACS Masterbrand Facebook post and tag five people in the comments section. Doing this through ACS2Go is really easy.
- Retweet the ACS Masterbrand post on Twitter.
- Share images that will be provided on ACS Brand Toolkit for sharing on Instagram ONLY.
- Tell five friends or family members you donated and ask them to do the same.