Join us on Thursday, July 16, at 7 p.m. ET for an hour-long celebration kickoff to a fundraising season of light
As we all know, financial support for the cancer fight has plummeted due to COVID-19. Share The Light will illuminate the need to reverse that trend
now and inspire viewers to fundraise and advocate for the Society by shining a light on this urgent, lifesaving need.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A look into how the Society provides vital support and services to cancer patients
- A celebrity-moderated interview with inspiring cancer survivors from across the country
- A can’t-miss “illumination moment” and sharing of light
- Performances and words of encouragement and support from celebrities
- Ideas on how you can carry your own light forward to help fund a brighter future for all who are touched by cancer
Help us Share The Light; here’s what you can do
- Create a video or snap a photo sharing a light, then post it to social using #ShareTheLight and tag @AmericanCancerSociety.
Here's an example.
- Share our Share the Light posts on your own social media channels (
Thank you for sharing
your light as we create a brighter future for patients and caregivers who need our help. Head to
cancer.org/sharethelight for more information.